A lookbook-style Shopify theme for highly visual products. Create a luxurious shopping experience and elevate your brand and sales.
You might also like
Need a hand setting up your shop? Get help from the Shopify Experts at Storetasker!
Learn more here
FeaturesLearn more about the features this theme has to offer.
Vogue’s unique “lookbook” feature lets you showcase collections in an editorial-style spread.
Improve product discoverability with continuous scrolling between product pages.
Optimized for large images
Show off your products with high-resolution product imagery throughout your store.
Masonry and standard layouts
Feature multiple products, posts, or promotions in both masonry and standard layouts.
All of our Shopify themes come with the following features
- Free customer support
- Free theme updates
- Mobile-friendly design
- Customizable layout
- Built-in styles and color palettes
- Modular design
- Integrated social feeds
- Social media icons
- Search engine optimization
- Drop-down navigation support
AnswersGet answers to common questions about this theme.
How do I install the theme once I’ve purchased it?
Easy! We’ll email you a zip file, which you can upload via the “Online Store” section of your Shopify admin. Simply click “Upload theme” and it will be there for you to customize, preview, and publish when you’re ready.
Can I customize the theme styles? Or can I use one theme style on one page and another style on a different page?
Yes and yes! We created these theme styles to show the diversity of Vogue’s features, but you can pick and choose however you want. Think of the styles as jumping-off points.
Can I use our company’s font?
Maybe. If your company’s font is available in the Shopify font library or through Typekit, you can use it in the theme. If it’s a Typekit font, you will need to edit your theme’s code
Can you help me customize the theme?
We can help you get set up and familiarize yourself with Vogue’s features, but we can’t guarantee support for extensive customizations. That said, we’ll do whatever we can to help you find a viable solution.
Does this theme integrate with all Shopify apps?
Not all, but many! All Pixel Union themes integrate with Pixel Union apps. If you’re using an app from another developer, please contact them to see if it plays well with Vogue.
UpdatesThis theme was last updated on February 22nd, 2021.
February 22nd, 2021 - v4.8.0
- Issue where background opacity of product listings was not working if set to less than 100%
- Issue where the height of the featured product section was taller than the previous version
- Issue where background quotes weren't displaying in the testimonial section
- Add preconnect
- Add preload attr for CSS, fonts, and JS
- Add font-display: swap
- Use async or defer for scripts
- Remove LQIP
Using an old version of Vogue?
Update using the Theme Updater App
Please note that the Theme Updater App is compatible with Vogue versions 2.3.0 and up. Earlier theme versions require a manual update.
January 11th, 2021 - v4.7.0
- Stylesheet no longer uses SCSS, so settings update much faster in the theme editor
- The product image gallery appears as expected after clicking on 'Select options'
- Long product descriptions scroll more smoothly when using the single product view setting
- Fixed an issue where the blog images would appear distorted when viewed on Safari
- Changing variants updates the price again
- The home page testimonial section appears correctly when placed underneath the blog posts section
- The footer appears correctly on the /login page now
- The Pinterest icon appears within the product page's 'Share' section again
September 18th, 2020 - v4.6.2
- We have removed the default social media sharing image setting and we now defer to the setting in the Shopify admin
April 24th, 2020 - v4.6.1
- Missing footer elements now correctly appear in sidebar menu on product pages
April 17th, 2020 - v4.6.0
- The old currency converter has been removed in favor of the new native multi-currency functionality
February 25th, 2020 - v4.5.0
- Updated to use new product media component
February 13th, 2020 - v4.4.3
- Images will no longer appear stretched on static pages.
- Instagram section has been removed. The API has been deprecated with no suitable replacement so from now on you'll need to switch to using an app.
November 19th, 2019 - v4.4.2
- Updated our structured data to eliminate a number of errors and warnings in Google's testing tool.
- Implemented a fix on all mobile sliders which were encountering issues in the newest version of iOS (13).
- Moved links from settings labels to info text, to work with changes to the theme editor.
August 15th, 2019 – v4.4.1
- Removed our website link from the footer
- Adjusted styling for dynamic checkout buttons on the cart page
June 10th, 2019 – v4.4.0
- We have replaced the related products section on product pages with the new and more dynamic Recommended Products section
- Support link in the Theme editor now points to our new support form
- Cart and order pages now display discounts
May 28th, 2019 – v4.30
- Removed the imagesLoaded code library to use our own library, hopefully making page loads more streamlined.
- Removed references to Google Plus
- Updated the social-meta library which will provide better support when sharing stores on social media.
- Added an option to allow for full width images on the collections list page and full width images on the collection page and lookbook page headers.
- Provided a new standard footer section, giving you a few layout options and the ability to add a footer menu and a subscribe form.
- Added the ability to set the size of your header logo and gave the option to use a different size for mobile views.
- Added more options to customize the placement of your text on the homepage slideshow.
December 19th, 2018 – v4.2.8
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons content
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons to be enabled by default
November 8th, 2018 – v4.2.6
- You can now choose to show a lock icon on the checkout button on the cart page.
- The theme now asks Google to only index each collection page once, to improve SEO.
- On mobile, tapping outside of the sidebar on iOS now closes the sidebar-like it’s supposed to.
- We fixed the issue with the modal background on password page not filling the browser window in Chrome.
October 11th, 2018 – v4.2.3
- We have removed support for Tabs within the Product Pages, as it wasn’t playing nice with other aspects of the Vogue design.
- We jumped into action when we noticed that the Product Page wasn’t reflecting changes properly within the Theme Editor.
- The Sticky Scrolling setting wasn’t being the right kind of sticky.
- The fix is in for the spacing around the Blog section on the Homepage, so everything is prim and proper now.
- Also, that same Blog section now matches the Masonry on the Blog Posts Index!
- Dynamic Checkout Buttons weren’t appearing for all the Related Products, but now they’ll be on every product. All the time. Forever.
- Single Product View got a good cleanup, so we apologize for the mess.
- You are now able to select a Collection’s colour scheme via dropdowns in the Theme Settings. Mix it up, or don’t; you do you!
- Slideshows now pause when clicked on, because we want everyone to be able to read whatever masterpiece you’ve added.
- And, when you are updating your Slideshow in the Theme Editor, the Slide block that you are working on won’t keep sliding on by as long as you have it open.
July 26th, 2018 – v4.1.1
- The compare at price now hides if it matches the regular price.
July 17th, 2018 – v4.1.0
- We’ve connected the OpenGraph and Twitter Card header tags to a more robust piece of logic. You can also find a new setting to set a default share image!
- We tweaked up the Instagram section to make it a bit more stable! If you happen to upload a photo without a comment on it, there won’t be any errors now.
- Also, we made instagram dates translatable.
- The footer payment icons have been updated to use Shopify’s new official icon set.
June 13th, 2018 – v4.0.0
- Added the compare at price on products when on sale, and sale is consistent across variants.
- Added rich-text support to newsletter forms so links can be added!
May 31st, 2018 – v3.0.0
- Added support for the new font picker setting. Soo many fonts! Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility.
May the 4th be with you, 2018 – v2.5.2
- Fixed a little issue where the sidebar would scroll a bit on the single product page even if all the sidebar content could fit within view.
- Fixed an issue with tweets getting cut off in the Twitter section.
- We accidentally removed a bit of space above the button in the Image with rich text section so we added it back in.
- Product badges no longer hide behind their product images.
April 5th, 2018 – v2.4.0
- Implemented support for responsive and lazy loading images.
April 3rd, 2018 – v2.3.0
- Implemented support for Shopify’s new dynamic checkout buttons. Now on the product page and quickshop, customers can checkout directly via Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, and Shopify Payments if you have those gateways set up on your store.
- Fixed the infamous broken Twitter feed.
March 23rd, 2018 – v2.2.1
- We fixed up the Image with text overlay button being too close to the text.
- At some point the background behind the text in featured product disappeared. It’s been added back in!
March 2nd, 2018 – v2.2.0
- We tweaked up the Instagram section to make it a bit more stable! If you happen to upload a photo without a comment on it, there won’t be any errorsnow.
- We also enhanced the localization in the Instagram section, so non-english users can properly customize the date for when a photo was posted.
- A cover image is no longer required for the Video overlay to display.
- The Announcement bar now supports a mobile text setting to show a different announcement text on mobile.
- The Video section now supports an option to have the Heading below or above the play button.
- We added a Collection list section to the homepage, letting you showcase your collections.
- We added a subheading option to the Slideshow section.
- Some small fixes were made to the Map section.
- Fixed an issue with the homepage sometimes overflowing the screen on mobile.
January 25th, 2018 – v2.1.2
January 16th, 2018 – v2.1.1
- Fixed up broken Twitter and Instagram feeds.
January 8th, 2018 – v2.1.0
- Updated the menu system to be integrated with Shopify’s nested navigation update. See this link to get more information on how to set up nested navigation.
November 30, 2017 – v2.0.3
- Fixed an issue with the currency reverting to the default currency after variant switching.
- Gave the cart a bit more RAM to help it remember which products were removed if someone deleted products from it.
- Updated some inventory policies as per Shopify. Not much has changed on the outside!
October 27th, 2017 – v2.0.0
- It’s Friyay.
- We ran out of dishwasher soap.
- Bob the peace lily is growing a new leaf (!!!)
- It’s sunny.
- Salt and Pepper Fox has a delicious weekly special sandwich.
- We released a new version of Vogue that has all these things:
- A header that now supports an announcement bar.
- A new single product page that supports a simplified single-product view.
- Many new homepage sections (Blog posts, Image with text overlay, Image with rich
text, Instagram feed, Twitter feed, Store information, Newsletter, Rich text,
Slideshow (with video support!), Testimonials, and Video).
- A new and improved search page.
October 12th, 2017 – v1.5.1
- Fixed prices not updating properly when the currency switcher is disabled.
- Money formatting can be pretty hard, because currencies aren’t always formatted the same way. It gets a bit trickier when you can customize these settings. We found a bug when currencies were displayed without decimals. This has been rectified, so variants should no longer be reduced to 1/10th their value. Eric would like to remind us all that It’s VERY IMPORTANT that the store’s currency formatting is properly configured. But in case it isn’t, product prices should now still make sense.
August 4th, 2017 – v1.5.0
- Added in support for product vendor on product page.
- Updated CurrencyConverter to stable version.
- Password page fixes.
- Fixed issues with variant image switching.
- Updated documentation URL.
- Added Shopify pay icon.
- Minor bug fixes and cleanups.
July 21st, 2017 – v1.4.0
- Change range settings to sliders in theme editor.
- Minor bug fixes.
April 13th, 2017 – v1.3.0
- Fixed issue with textarea section settings rendering HTML in live theme.
March 30th, 2017 – v1.2.1
- Minor bug fixes.
March 23rd, 2017 – v1.2.0
- Fixed issue with transparent background colours not applying correctly.
- Corrected blurry blog images.
- Implemented new method for currency conversion.
- Minor bug fixes.
January 26th, 2017 – v1.1.0
- Implemented an ‘Add to cart’ button directly on the Lookbook and Collection pages.