A clean and simple Shopify theme that lets your products shine. Easy to work with and adapts perfectly to whatever you're selling.
FeaturesLearn more about the features this theme has to offer.
Advanced Product filtering
Allow customers to filter products by type, and sort by best sellers and price on collection pages.
Allow customers to navigate your store with a large, multi-column drop-down menu.
Get customers to the checkout faster with a streamlined add-to-cart popup.
Product image zoom
Give customers a closer look at product details when they hover over images on product pages.
Improve product discoverability with continuous scrolling between product pages.
Multiple product page layouts
Choose from multiple product page layouts to create the best shopping experience for your customers.
All of our Shopify themes come with the following features
- Free customer support
- Free theme updates
- Mobile-friendly design
- Customizable layout
- Built-in styles and color palettes
- Modular design
- Integrated social feeds
- Social media icons
- Search engine optimization
- Drop-down navigation support
AnswersGet answers to common questions about this theme.
How do I install the theme once I’ve purchased it?
Easy! We’ll email you a zip file, which you can upload via the “Online Store” section of your Shopify admin. Simply click “Upload theme” and it will be there for you to customize, preview, and publish when you’re ready.
Can I customize the theme styles? Or can I use one theme style on one page and another style on a different page?
Yes and yes! We created these theme styles to show the diversity of Editions’ features, but you can pick and choose however you want. Think of the styles as jumping-off points.
Can I use our company’s font?
Maybe. If your company’s font is available in the Shopify font library or through Typekit, you can use it in the theme. If it’s a Typekit font, you will need to edit your theme’s code
Can you help me customize the theme?
We can help you get set up and familiarize yourself with Editions’ features, but we can’t guarantee support for extensive customizations. That said, we’ll do whatever we can to help you find a viable solution.
Does this theme integrate with all Shopify apps?
Not all, but many! All Pixel Union themes integrate with Pixel Union apps. If you’re using an app from another developer, please contact them to see if it plays well with Edition.
UpdatesThis theme was last updated on February 25th, 2020.
February 25th, 2020 - v.9.6.0
- Updated to use new product media component
Got an old version of Editions?
Update using the Theme Updater App
Please note that the Theme Updater App is compatible with Editions versions 9.5.0 and up. Earlier theme versions require a manual update.
November 19th, 2019
February 25th, 2020 - v9.5.4
- Images will no longer appear stretched on static pages.
- Corrected variant drop-down issue when multiple variants shared the same image.
- Password page 'Enter password' modal opens once again.
- Added in structured data meta data
- Changed the name of a homepage section to avoid any confusion.
- The slideshow content updates correctly on mobile.
- Updated theme presets to match our current demo themes.
- Twitter and Instagram section has been removed. The API has been deprecated with no suitable replacement so from now on you'll need to switch to using an app.
- Flickity performance issues on iOS
- Moved links from settings labels to info text, to work with changes to the theme editor.
August 15th, 2019 – v9.5.2
- Removed our website link from the footer
- Tweaked styling for dynamic checkout buttons on cart page
June 25th, 2019 – v9.5.0
- Support link in the Theme editor now points to our new support form
- Removed Google+
- Related products is now Recommended products, and uses the Shopify recommendations API
- Discounts will now appear in the cart and order pages
- Fix the quickshop modal function between M and L breakpoints
- Fixed missing collection image on homepage featured collection
- The collection pages now use the standard sort options and language provided by Shopify
- Fixed bug on search results page where share widget was always visible
- Updated social meta to fix an issue with images on Twitter preview cards
- Allow users to remove attribution from footer without a trailing period remaining.
- Fixed social media modal functionality on blog pages
- Fixed padding on navigation menu for small screen sizes
- The position of the sold out button on mobile has been fixed
February 14th, 2019 – 9.4.0
- The Add to Cart button on the featured product section matches other buttons in the theme
- Products without images will now display with a placeholder image
- Product description tabs don’t break any more when you change a setting in the theme editor
- Selecting a variant on the product page will add the variant ID to the URL to make it easy to link directly to a particular product
- You can now close the navigation dropdown on desktop by clicking on the currently open navigation dropdown
- When infinite scroll is enabled, product images will load at the correct size in all browsers
- Several video autoplay related bug fixes were corrected
- You can now include images in your twitter feed!
- Lots of behind the scenes technical updates to prepare the theme for the future
December 19th, 2018 – v9.3.7
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons to be enabled by default
- Changed dynamic checkout buttons content
November 27th, 2018 – v9.3.5
- We’ve added the option for you to show a lock icon over the checkout button on the cart page.
- Editions now only asks Google to index each collection page once, to improve your SEO and bring in those customers.
September 27th, 2018 – v9.3.4
- The padding on the mobile navigation section has been all fixed up!
- Also, the variant selection is available on a two-column featured product.
August 23rd, 2018 – v9.3.2
- The variant selector dropdown is now displayed even if there’s only a single variant. Perfect for “One size fits all”!
- Fixed button links on slideshows which appear on mobile devices.
- Fixed some margin bugs with the add to cart button that were ruining the clean, elegant lines of Editions.
- Added styles to the gift card template.
July 26th, 2018 – v9.3.0
- We fixed the slideshow section not autoplaying.
- Also, we added the ability to select a default sharing image!
July 17th, 2018 – v9.2.0
- We updated the payment icons in the site footer to use Shopify’s new official payment icons!
June 22nd, 2018 – v9.1.2
- We’ve reintroduced the styling for Slideshow from the previous version of this theme.
- Also, the fix is in for the slideshow description overlapping the navigation buttons!
June 13th, 2018 – 9.1.1
- Fixed issue with old font variables being referenced and preventing the theme from rendering.
- We’ve also added a cart redirection setting.
- Updated newsletter forms to add rich-text support so links can be added.
- Changed ‘slideshow’ to ‘slide’ for Slideshow blocks.
- Fixed blurry logo images.
- Video section styling fixes.
May 31st, 2018 – 9.0.0
- Added support for Shopify Font picker.
April 6th, 2018 – v8.5.0
- Implemented responsive and lazy loading images.
April 3rd, 2018 – v8.4.0
- Implemented support for Shopify’s new dynamic checkout buttons. Now on the product page and quickshop, customers can checkout directly via Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal, and Shopify Payments if you have those gateways set up on your store.
- Fixed the infamous broken Twitter feed.
- Fixed a broken Instagram feed.
March 6th, 2018 – v8.3.0
- Added more sections to the home page to comply with Shopify’s sections parity update.
January 16th, 2018 – v8.2.1
- Fixed up some broken Instagram and Twitter feeds.
January 8th, 2018 – v8.2.0
- Updated the menu system to be integrated with Shopify’s nested navigation update. See this link to get more information on how to set up nested navigation.
November 30th, 2017 – v8.1.5
- Updateed Paskit to v0.12.1
- Updatede jQuery to 1.11.1
- Changed how we handle product inventory to adhere to new inventory policy from Shopify.
September 7th, 2017 – v8.1.3
- Currency Converter, the Sink Hole of Many Bugs, has been fixed, once again.
September 1st, 2017 – v8.1.2
- Fixed issue with instagram feed not showing square images. It’s hip to be square so they’re square now.
August 18th, 2017 – v8.1.1
- Twitter feeds are inclusive of emojis now.
- We changed one tiny setting in the theme editor. Box of lollipops sent to you if you guess what we changed correctly.
July 21st, 2017 – v8.1.0
- Minor bug fixes.
- Implemented Shopify Pay icon.
- Changed all range settings to sliders in theme editor.
June 22nd, 2017 – v8.0.4
- Fixed issue with currency converter.
- Fixed issue with quickshop variants.
May 23rd, 2017 – v8.0.3
- Fixed issue with Twitter feed not displaying tweets.
April 20th, 2017- v8.0.2
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
January 20th, 2017 – v8.0.0
- Updated them with Shopify’s Sections.
October 20th, 2016 – v7.2.4
- Implemented Apple Pay icon on cart page.
September 1st, 2016 – v7.2.3
- Updated Instagram icon.
- Added close icon to quick shop modal.
July 7th, 2016 – v7.2.1
- Updated Instagram settings to meet requirements.
- Fixed issue with Twitter feed.
March 22nd, 2016 – v7.2.0
- Added support for ShopPad apps.
March 7th, 2016 – v7.1.0
- Implemented Apple Wallet integration.
- Added ability to show featured blog images on home page and blog page.
- Updated theme customizer settings to comply with Shopify’s settings standards.
December 15th, 2015 – v7.0.2
- Removed ‘Powered by Shopify’ link in footer.
April 30th, 2015 — v6.1.3
- Fixed issue with contact form not submitting.
April 21st, 2015 — v6.1.2
- Implemented settings_schema.json and removed settings.html.
December 16th, 2014 — v6.1.0
- Fixed issue where double-clicking the add-to-cart button adds multiple products.
December 1st, 2014 — v6.1.0
- Fixed the click-to-load issue on Collections pages.
- Fixed issue with Track Inventory feature showing products as ‘Sold Out’.
November 18th, 2014 — v6.0.0
- Added Internationalization support.
October 30th, 2014 — v5.9.0
- Added Featured Collections section to home page.
October 23rd, 2014 — v5.8.1
- Improved SEO.
September 25th, 2014 — v5.8.0
- Added Twitter widget.
- Added social meta to support Twitter cards, Facebook sharing, Pinterest rich pins.
September 25th, 2014 — v5.7.1
- Fixed boxsizing of mobile navigation items.
- Minor bug fixes.
July 11th, 2014 — v5.7.0
- Minor bug fix.
July 3rd, 2014 — v5.6.0
- Updated logo media query to display retina logo for all retina screens, not just mobile.
June 12th, 2014 — v5.5.0
- Minor bug fixes concerning mobile navigation.
June 3rd, 2014 — v5.4.0
- Added styles for Shopify’s new EU Confirmation page.
May 26th, 2014 — v5.3.0
- Minor bug fix.
May 12th, 2014 — v5.2.0
- Added support for single tiered dropdown menus on mobile.
April 28th, 2014 — v5.1.0
- Minor bug fixes.
February 11th, 2014 — v5.0.0
- Added support for nested navigation elements on mobile layout.
January 29th, 2014 — v4.0.0
- Added option to allow shop to associate product image with variant option.
- Added association between product image and cart item.
January 8th, 2014 — v3.0.0
- Added a new payment icon: Bitcoin
- Fixed a bug where related products could have the wrong link
December 3rd, 2013 — v2.10.0
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple dropdowns to appear on the product page
November 7th, 2013 — v2.9.0
- Fixed product overlay link